Google Ads (previously known as AdWords) allows the development of 3rd party programs (known as Scripts) to be installed into any Google Ads account and executed on a regular basis to automate predetermined tasks within the account. This requires programming or engineering resources to develop and test these scripts. If your company or business does not have the engineering resources to develop Google Ads Scripts, this is where PPCnerd Scripts can help.
Articles in this section
- What are PPCnerd Scripts?
- What are Google Ads (AdWords) Scripts?
- Who is suitable to use PPCnerd Scripts?
- Are PPCnerd Scripts guaranteed to improve Google Ads performance?
- How to download PPCnerd Scripts?
- How is PPCnerd Scripts better than other Google Ads automation solutions that are currently available?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in AdWords?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in Google Ads (new interface)?
- Where is the Google Ads Customer ID found?
- Is it possible to make changes to PPCnerd Scripts?