Over-optimizations to your Google Ads accounts can occur if the script settings are too aggressive, resulting in dramatic increases or reductions in clicks/impressions/bids etc. In addition, if the PPCnerd Scripts are run too frequently, this can also greatly increase or reduce the volume of clicks/impressions. The key is to schedule the PPCnerd Scripts similar to the frequency of optimizations if you would have to do them manually, and to also make sure that all scripts are run in preview mode before they are run live so as to check that the resulting optimizations are not too aggressive.
Articles in this section
- What are PPCnerd Scripts?
- What are Google Ads (AdWords) Scripts?
- Who is suitable to use PPCnerd Scripts?
- Are PPCnerd Scripts guaranteed to improve Google Ads performance?
- How to download PPCnerd Scripts?
- How is PPCnerd Scripts better than other Google Ads automation solutions that are currently available?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in AdWords?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in Google Ads?
- Where is the Google Ads Customer ID found?
- Is it possible to make changes to PPCnerd Scripts?