Sometimes, it is possible that no optimizations are resulted after running a certain PPCnerd Script. This does not mean the script does not work. It simply means that no optimizations can be found with the conditions that you have specified in the settings for that script. Oftentimes, this is due to the setting conditions being too narrow, which can be fixed by relaxing the setting conditions or that your account has no active entities for that particular script.
Articles in this section
- What are PPCnerd Scripts?
- What are Google Ads (AdWords) Scripts?
- Who is suitable to use PPCnerd Scripts?
- Are PPCnerd Scripts guaranteed to improve Google Ads performance?
- How to download PPCnerd Scripts?
- How is PPCnerd Scripts better than other Google Ads automation solutions that are currently available?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in AdWords?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in Google Ads?
- Where is the Google Ads Customer ID found?
- Is it possible to make changes to PPCnerd Scripts?