Setting up the PPCnerd Control Center for your PPCnerd Scripts is very easy. The first thing you need to do is visit our original PPCnerd Control Center, and you can do so through the link on your confirmation email upon registering your interest or signing up to a PPCnerd Plan.
1. Make a copy of the PPCnerd Control Center.
2. Label it with a name that is suitable to your account/business (example: ACCOUNT NAME Control Center).
3. Click OK save a copy of it to your Google Drive.
After that, just follow the simple steps outlined below:
4. Enter your Google Ads Individual or Manager Customer ID.
5. Generate a SHARE link so your PPCnerd Control Center can talk to your PPCnerd Scripts.
6. Change the link permissions of your PPCnerd Control Center sheet.
7. Change the link permission to "Anyone with the link".
8. Change the link permission to "Editor".
9. Copy the share link to your device clipboard.
You can then adjust any of the PPCnerd Script settings by clicking on the EDIT SETTINGS link next to each script name on the HOME tab. You can find each script on its respective category tabs at the bottom of the PPCnerd Control Center. Any setting changes will be saved automatically and is pushed to your PPCnerd Scripts that are installed in your Google Ads account/s.