Even though the PPCnerd Control Center is built on a single Google sheet and it is possible to make changes to the sheet, it is highly recommended that you do not edit anything outside of the marked light red cell areas. The reason for this is that any structural change made to your PPCnerd Control Center can immediately break all your PPCnerd Scripts and the only way to fix that is to set up a new Control Center and link it to each of your active PPCnerd Scripts again. To avoid making accidental structural changes to your PPCnerd Control Center, you will be notified a warning if you attempt to make any changes outside of the marked light red cell areas.
Articles in this section
- What is the PPCnerd Control Center?
- How to set up the PPCnerd Control Center?
- Is the PPCnerd Control Center constantly updated?
- How is the PPCnerd Control Center updated?
- What is the PPCnerd Smart Menu?
- How to authorize the PPCnerd Smart Menu?
- How to access PPCnerd user account?
- Can the structure of the PPCnerd Control Center be changed?
- How to set the PPCnerd Scripts optimization strategy?
- How to use the performance targets on the PPCnerd Control Center?