If you need to upgrade or downgrade your paid PPCnerd Plan, you can do so anytime HERE and your plan will be changed immediately. Please note that if you are upgrading from an Individual plan to a Manager plan, or downgrading from a Manager plan to an Individual plan, you will need to download and install your PPCnerd Scripts again as Google Ads Individual and Manager accounts are two different account types.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Individual and Manager plans?
- How many users of PPCnerd Scripts for each Google Ads account?
- How to upgrade or downgrade PPCnerd Plans?
- How to update credit/billing card information?
- How to cancel a PPCnerd Plan?
- Is it possible to sign up for multiple Individual Plans?
- Do PPCnerd Scripts on the Manager Plan work on individual accounts?
- Is it possible to cancel before the Free Trial finishes?
- Why is the Google Ads Customer ID required to sign up?
- Why is credit card required for Free Trial?