Your credit card is required upon a paid PPCnerd Plan signup to ensure that your PPCnerd Scripts can continue to run after the Free Trial finishes. Previously many of our PPCnerd users forgot to submit their card details before the Free Trial finished and that automatically stopped all their PPCnerd Scripts which resulted in many missed Google Ads optimizations. So we made the decision for users to submit their card details first and not charge the card until the Free Trial is finished. This means if you wish to continue using PPCnerd Scripts after the Free Trial is over, your Google Ads optimization automations can continue uninterrupted.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Individual and Manager plans?
- How many users of PPCnerd Scripts for each Google Ads account?
- How to upgrade or downgrade PPCnerd Plans?
- How to update credit/billing card information?
- How to cancel a PPCnerd Plan?
- Is it possible to sign up for multiple Individual Plans?
- Do PPCnerd Scripts on the Manager Plan work on individual accounts?
- Is it possible to cancel before the Free Trial finishes?
- Why is the Google Ads Customer ID required to sign up?
- Why is credit card required for Free Trial?