PPCnerd Scripts is built with proprietary code, and as such it is not possible to make changes to any of the scripts. Any attempted changes to the code wil render it non-functional. If you would like to request a change, you can do so HERE.
Articles in this section
- What are PPCnerd Scripts?
- What are Google Ads (AdWords) Scripts?
- Who is suitable to use PPCnerd Scripts?
- Are PPCnerd Scripts guaranteed to improve Google Ads performance?
- How to download PPCnerd Scripts?
- How is PPCnerd Scripts better than other Google Ads automation solutions that are currently available?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in AdWords?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in Google Ads (new interface)?
- Where is the Google Ads Customer ID found?
- Is it possible to make changes to PPCnerd Scripts?