Yes it is possible but if you are managing more than one account on a regular basis it is much easier to do so within an Google Ads Manager account. In addition, it is more time and cost effective to sign up for a PPCnerd Manager Plan than to sign up for multiple Individual plans.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Individual and Manager plans?
- How many users of PPCnerd Scripts for each Google Ads account?
- How to upgrade or downgrade PPCnerd Plans?
- How to update credit/billing card information?
- How to cancel a PPCnerd Plan?
- Is it possible to sign up for multiple Individual Plans?
- Do PPCnerd Scripts on the Manager Plan work on individual accounts?
- Is it possible to cancel before the Free Trial finishes?
- Why is the Google Ads Customer ID required to sign up?
- Why is credit card required for Free Trial?