Installing PPCnerd Scripts in your Google Ads individual or manager account with the new Google Ads interface is very easy. Just follow the simple steps below:
First click on the 'Scripts' area under the 'Bulk Actions' section within Google Ads.
Create a NEW Script by clicking on the blue button.
1. Name your script; it is recommended to use the same names as shown in your PPCnerd Control Center. This makes it easier to know which PPCnerd Scripts are running in your account/s.
2. Copy and paste your downloaded PPCnerd Script into the script editor.
3. Paste in your PPCnerd Control Center URL. CLICK HERE for full steps on generating your Control Center URL.
4. Save and authorize your PPCnerd Script.
5. Preview your PPCnerd Script to see the changes/results and be sure to check the Logs section to see if there are any errors.
6. Run your PPCnerd Script.
Once you are happy with the PPCnerd Script preview/run, you can schedule your script to run at any interval of your choosing. This will ensure that your Google Ads workflow is fully automated.