PPCnerd Manager scripts only work on Google Ads client accounts within an Google Ads Manager account. To run PPCnerd Scripts on clients that are not linked to an Google Ads Manager account or you would like to manage individual clients outside of a manager account, you will need to sign up for a PPCnerd Individual Plan to run scripts that can automate individual Google Ads accounts.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Individual and Manager plans?
- How many users of PPCnerd Scripts for each Google Ads account?
- How to upgrade or downgrade PPCnerd Plans?
- How to update credit/billing card information?
- How to cancel a PPCnerd Plan?
- Is it possible to sign up for multiple Individual Plans?
- Do PPCnerd Scripts on the Manager Plan work on individual accounts?
- Is it possible to cancel before the Free Trial finishes?
- Why is the Google Ads Customer ID required to sign up?
- Why is credit card required for Free Trial?