Our PPCnerd Scripts makes Google Ads automation super easy if you have common optimization goals across all your campaigns or accounts. But what happens if you have different goals for different campaigns or accounts? It's still possible to run PPCnerd Scripts at ease by having multiple PPCnerd Control Center sheets. All you need to do is make copies of the Control Center sheet and also run multiple instances of a given script that you want different automation settings to be applied. Then link each Control Center sheet to each script instance and you can effectively be as granular in your Google Ads automations as you like.
Articles in this section
- What are PPCnerd Scripts?
- Are PPCnerd Scripts guaranteed to improve Google Ads performance?
- How to download PPCnerd Scripts?
- How is PPCnerd Scripts better than other Google Ads automation solutions that are currently available?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in AdWords?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in Google Ads?
- Where is the Google Ads Customer ID found?
- Is it possible to make changes to PPCnerd Scripts?
- Why does the code in PPCnerd Scripts look funny?
- Why are some PPCnerd Scripts returning zero optimization results?