PPCnerd Scripts have the powerful capacity to automate an unlimited number of client Google Ads accounts within a single Manager (MCC) account. Normally, Google Ads places a limitation on how many client accounts can be automated at any one time (50 accounts). PPCnerd Scripts works around this limitation by automating client accounts in batches, until a given automation has been processed for all accounts within an MCC. You can specify how many accounts will be processed per batch by adjusting the Client Processing Limit in the PPCnerd Control Center. If you have more accounts in the MCC, you should lower the Client Processing Limit to avoid runtime errors (but set your scripts to run more frequently to process all client accounts within the shortest time possible).
Articles in this section
- What are PPCnerd Scripts?
- Are PPCnerd Scripts guaranteed to improve Google Ads performance?
- How to download PPCnerd Scripts?
- How is PPCnerd Scripts better than other Google Ads automation solutions that are currently available?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in AdWords?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in Google Ads?
- Where is the Google Ads Customer ID found?
- Is it possible to make changes to PPCnerd Scripts?
- Why does the code in PPCnerd Scripts look funny?
- Why are some PPCnerd Scripts returning zero optimization results?