It is definitely possible to exclude client accounts from being processed with PPCnerd Script automations within an MCC account. Just specify the client account Customer ID in the client exclusion setting of the PPCnerd Control Center, and it is possible to exclude multiple client accounts.
Articles in this section
- What are PPCnerd Scripts?
- Are PPCnerd Scripts guaranteed to improve Google Ads performance?
- How to download PPCnerd Scripts?
- How is PPCnerd Scripts better than other Google Ads automation solutions that are currently available?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in AdWords?
- How to install PPCnerd Scripts in Google Ads?
- Where is the Google Ads Customer ID found?
- Is it possible to make changes to PPCnerd Scripts?
- Why does the code in PPCnerd Scripts look funny?
- Why are some PPCnerd Scripts returning zero optimization results?