Here's what you'll learn in this video:
- Understand how PPCnerd automation scripts can be targeted to specific client accounts, even when the scripts are run at the MCC level.
- How to specify a unique inclusion label in the script configuration within your control center sheet template.
- Understand that the specified inclusion label needs to match the same case and spelling when label is applied to chosen client accounts within the MCC.
- Understand the different use cases where either an inclusion label or exclusion label is to be applied on client accounts.
- Understand that either the inclusion label OR exclusion label option is to be used - and NOT both.