Here's what you'll learn in this video:
- Where to find the Client Processing Limit setting on your control center sheet template.
- Why the Client Processing Limit setting exists to workaround Google Ads limitation on script runtimes.
- Why is it necessary to automate a large number of client accounts within a given MCC in batches.
- How to choose the number of client accounts that a given script run processes per batch with the Client Processing Limit setting.
- How our scripts apply 'Processed' labels to processed accounts per batch, which helps our scripts know which accounts have already been processed.